South-East Asia (Jan. 25, 2023) - The tour-proven craftsmanship, performance and technology of Vokey Design SM9 wedges will now be available in a new premium all-black Titanium Carbide Vapor finish. Available globally on March 4 (while supplies last), Vokey SM9 Jet Black Premium wedges bring a fresh look to the most played wedges across the worldwide professional tours and with golfers everywhere.
The all-new finish is built to last, thanks to a time-intensive heat-treated binding process that enhances durability. The wedges are paired with a Dynamic Gold Onyx S200 shaft and an all-black Tour Velvet 360 grip with BV Wings to complete the modern, sleek look.
“A player has to love their wedge when they look down at it and finish plays a key role,” said Master Craftsman Bob Vokey. “Having confidence in your wedge at address is hugely important.”
Jet Black Premium is available in all 23 Vokey Design SM9 loft, bounce, and grind combinations in both right and left-handed through custom order.
- Vokey SM9 wedges are the ultimate in shot versatility, featuring six tour-proven grinds. Finding the right grind to match your swing and playing conditions will give you the best turf interaction, contact and shot performance.
- The CG has been raised vertically by adding weight to the topline design, where a tapered pad at the back of the toe helps align the CG properly without being visible from the playing position – promoting a more controlled ball flight and solid contact.
- A new Spin Milled cutting process in the SM9 models – which includes tightening our allowable tolerances – produces consistently sharper grooves wedge after wedge, resulting in higher, more consistent spin.
VOKEY WEDGE SELECTOR: The Vokey Wedge Selector tool on Vokey.com helps golfers select the proper loft, bounce and grind options for their swing and course conditions. Vokey recommends that golfers visit their local Titleist fitter to confirm the results. Experience the Vokey Wedge Selector tool at:
ADVANCED PERSONALIZATION AND CUSTOM OPTIONS: Vokey Design SM9 wedges feature a modern, clean look, which provides a canvas for customization. The WedgeWorks custom options include:
- Stamping options | 10-character Straight/Freestyle stamping; 15 characters around the toe; and two lines of 10 characters each
- SM9 wedges can also be custom ordered with an industry-leading selection of shafts, grips, shaft bands and ferrules. For a complete list of options, visit www.Vokey.com
AVAILABILITY & PRICING: Vokey Design SM9 Jet Black Premium wedges will be in golf shops beginning March 4.