Titleist Introduces New 4UP StaDry Stand Bag
FAIRHAVEN, Mass (March 2, 2016) – The new Titleist 4UP StaDry™ stand bag provides golfers with the ultimate in lightweight waterproof performance. Available in golf shops this March, the 4UP StaDry stand bag combines a high-tech lightweight construction with advanced waterproof technology for exceptional versatility and durability. At just 3.5 pounds, it is the lightest Titleist stand bag ever.
The "4UP" name refers to the bag’s high performance advantages – Lightweight, Durable, Waterproof and Titleist – delivered through cutting-edge design technologies and materials, and quality workmanship.
The new design features a lightweight, durable nylon waterproof shell with a three-way divider, foam-padded straps for comfort and cushioning, as well as ample storage room and protection. The bag's performance-grade aluminum legs are tough and durable but extremely light, while the new Active Recoil Stand System reduces weight and allows for easy activation.
Before being launched to the marketplace, 4UP StaDry was performance-validated by an extensive PGA Professional and player testing process.
WHAT PGA PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING:
- Mike Summa (Director of Golf, The Stanwich Club): “It is refreshing to see that Titleist continues to break new ground in a very important category for us – custom stand bags. We have a better playing membership and the 4UP is a premium, quality product that will be well received.”
- David Young (Director of Golf, Sleepy Hollow Country Club): “Our members are very sensitive to the demands of our caddies. The 4UP has passed every test.”
- Andy Fisher (Head Professional, The Kansas City Country Club): “The 4UP stand bag is extremely lightweight and still so structurally sound and sturdy. It is the golf bag that symbolizes the high quality standards and performance embodied by Titleist.”
4UP TECHNOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE: The new 4UP StaDry stand bag, one of 15 golf bag models in the 2016 Titleist Golf Gear line, features a state-of-the-art lightweight design with advancements in materials, waterproof protection, stand mechanism, harness system and pocket designs:
- A durable nylon waterproof shell, with four waterproof seam-sealed pockets – apparel, golf balls, side-panel and valuables – provides ample storage.
- A lightweight, foam padded harness system provides comfort, fit and cushioning with single or double strap options for easy on and off.
- The ergonomic design optimizes weight distribution for balance, and minimizes back strain and fatigue for golfers who prefer to carry their bag.
- A new lightweight EVA base, consisting of closed cell foam with a uniform structure, reduces weight and is resistant to weather and absorption.
- A new Active Recoil Stand System reduces weight and allows for easy activation.
- The high-strength-to-weight plastic molded top is 7.5” in diameter with a three-way divider for maximum usable club space and accessible club management and protection. Three new integrated handles provide added maneuverability.
- Performance-grade, lightweight aluminum legs provide strength and durability.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: The new 4UP StaDry golf bag ($245 MSRP) is available in golf shops beginning this March. The bag is offered in four color combinations, including black/red, charcoal/orange, charcoal/lime and navy/blue.
Eric SoderstromManager of CommunicationsUnited Stateseric_soderstrom@acushnetgolf.com508-979-3028